Discussie: Klacht: Opnieuw Freezes Freq: 514
Los bericht bekijken
Oud 26 april 2009, 20:27
TheOutsider's schermafbeelding
DTV: Samsung 9401R-Humax IR FOX C

Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door ArChie Bekijk bericht
Je hebt gelijk, het is weer zover en bij Ziggo weten ze weer van niets gezien de lege storingen pagina voor mijn adres. Ze zijn bij Ziggo/Casema dus nog steeds niet in staat om de signaal leverantie aan Ziggo/Multikabel gebied realtime te monitoren op dit veelvuldig voorkomende probleem. En nog erger: Er is dus nog steeds geen definitieve fix voor dit probleem dat zich voordoet sinds Ziggo/Casema de signaal leverantie heeft overgenomen.

Hi ArChie,

Pardon the English, but my Dutch is limited and I feel the need to ventilate.

This problem is beyond the point of rediculous. I mean, doesn't ANYONE who works at Ziggo watch digital TV....or do they just accept these ongoing problems as normal?

I was visiting my brother in Miami a few months ago. He's had cable TV in his house since 1983, digital TV (200 + channels) for 10 years and HD for around 3 years (40+ channels) along with shows/movies/sports on demand.....as well as pay per view. The set top box is as big (small) as a router. I asked him if he's ever had a problem with the signal reception, freezes, fallouts etc. He told me that he's NEVER had to call and report a problem because there's NEVER been one. The only time there was a loss of signal was when Hurricane Wilma came through in 2005.....but it was back on the next day! I'm not saying that America is better, what I am saying is if they can deliver a product 100% as advertised, with no problems.....why can't Ziggo do the same? Certainly America doesn't have the patent on this technology.....it's available worldwide. Ziggo employees: Why not take some pride in your work and give the public an honest product that works.....all the time!