Discussie: HDMI problemen
Los bericht bekijken
Oud 4 maart 2009, 10:28
ajs's schermafbeelding
DTV: Cisco 8845DVB

Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door lobo405
Tips of ideeen ?
De telefonische helpdesk van Ziggo kon me helaas niet helpen.
Iedere keer krijg ik iemand die de Cisco niet echt kent.
I forgot to cover this earlier, but the manual for the Cisco 8455DVB states that Ziggo is the support contact for this device in The Netherlands. (There might be a special phone-number, I don't recall.) It's not really acceptable that Ziggo cannot assist you. Unfortunately it's a third-party situation, which means getting someone to take responsibility for a problem is going to be quite frustrating.

Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door lobo405
Volgens de winkel waar ik alles gekocht heb ligt het aande slechte HDMI kabel die bij de Cisco zit en moet ik een 'echte' dus dure kabel kopen.
Shops make a huge amount of profit on cables. I would ignore the shop when it comes to resolving technical issues, unless you're able to actually talk to a repair/technical department. Even then, I would initially ignore suggestions to buy new cables.

If you can, try to swap the cable with another from a friend/colleague. Cables can be a problem, but with digital they normally fail catastrophically or just work. If it can carry video, it can carry audio: HDMI transmits them both using the same wires and in the same way as far as the cable is concerned.