Los bericht bekijken
Oud 20 februari 2009, 13:37
ZiggoExpat's schermafbeelding
Unhappy How to make Ziggo internet finally relocated?

Sorry for using English here but I am better in it than in Dutch (I know most of you will have no problem with it).

I am looking for some advice how to make Ziggo to relocate my cable internet. I moved 3 months ago to the new address in Maastricht. When I enter my post code on the Ziggo pages it returns that the service is not available there. However, I learned that Ziggo is the company responsible for cable in Maastricht and after tedious discussion with their customer service, they said that they will transfer request to the technical department as some technical change is needed. The house is new so I assume the cable is there and the change must be done somewhere on the switchboard only.

Problem I am encountering is that even though they made promises to relocate it nothing actually happened. I urged them many times but Ziggo always ask for another 2 weeks for that and that's about it. I am getting really frustrated by having no chance to influence it and also by the vague answers I am getting from Ziggo.

Would someone explain how the whole thing is organized and what may prevent Ziggo to enable cable internet in my place?

Thanks a lot.